Thursday, May 9, 2013

Quick dinners this week

Hello friends!

Whew, we have been busy! I have several projects in the works 
and am looking forward to share them with you.

This week I have made some yummy, quick, and easy dinners that were great!

Chili with corny corn bread!
I added a can of corn into some Jiffy Corn bread mix and it was SO SO SO good!

I kicked Chicken Alfredo up a notch by using leftover grilled chicken 
and some Roasted Poblano Pepper Alfredo sauce! 
yummm and even better as leftovers!

I am slowly becoming a better chef who can kind of wing it instead of relying on a recipe. 
I made these yummy chicken tacos by simmering seasoned chicken breasts in Rotel.

I added corn and it give it a sweet twist. So good and gotta get in those veggies!

I have been pleased that even with LIMITED time 
we have been able to have some nice meals together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...