Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hershey Kiss SMOOCHES

Hello friends!

Today I am sharing another Pinterest find! I am calling them Smooches. Hershey's Kisses Smooches!


This dessert is SO easy and kinda fun to make. You only need two ingredients.
Pie crust and Kisses.

Unravel your pie crust and use a small glass to cut circles. The circles need to be about 3 inches across.
Roll out the leftover dough and continue to cut circles. I got 4 more.

Then place a Kiss in the center of each circle. I used Kisses and Hugs ;)

Pinch two sides together.

And then pinch the other two sides together.
It makes a little smooch :)

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

And voila!

 Fun and easy little treat.

We decided that next time we make these we will use sugar cookie dough! 

7 comments:

  1. oH how Kool got to try this thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT way to use Kisses and Hugs . . and with all the new varieties, the fillings are, almost, endless.



    paulagaumertooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! These look divine--and so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a big fan of pie crust, but I would love these with sugar cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore pie crust and think the only thing that can make it better is chocolate. Can't wait to try this. Just pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look super delicious! I will be featuring these tonight at my Winter Blues Wednesday party that opens at 8pm EST. Please stop by and pick up an I've Been Featured button. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks, that is such a cute idea, I sure love easy...and chocolate...and pie crust! Thanks! Visiting from Stonegable
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...