Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yummy Chili

Hello friends!

Continuing in the spirit of my new motto "USE WHAT YA GOT", I made some delicious chili for dinner!
Usually we make chili using ground beef but I had some boneless pork chops and decided to put them to good use. 

I had a chili seasoning mix and followed the instructions.

First, brown your meat.

I seasoned the pork with garlic, cumino, and a little cayenne.

Add in your tomatoes, beans, chili seasonings, and jalapenos.

Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for at least 10 minutes.

and voila!

Needless to say it was YUMMY and I will be making this again :)



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that does look good! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! My family would devour this recipe in seconds. Sadly, I can't tolerate hot spices - what they call a 'chilli - wimp' so to speak! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome..I use ground venison sometimes.The pork looks like a must try also.
    ~Jo @ LoblollyLane

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...