Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

Hello friends!

So I am simply loving the recipes I have tried from Six Sisters Stuff!
 I love Chicken Cordon Bleu and I saw this recipe on Pinterest and had to try it.

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

I used:
1 pkg Chicken Stuffing Mix
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 tbl of Dijon
3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
3 cups cooked Broccoli
2 cups cooked ham
6 slices of Swiss cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare stuffing as directed on package. 

Mix soup and mustard together.

Add in broccoli, chicken, and ham.

 Grease baking dish and add mixture and top with Swiss cheese.

Top with prepared stuffing and bake for 35 minutes.

And voila!
Another yummy and super easy meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...