Monday, March 11, 2013

Cheesy Hashbrown Bake

Hello friends!

I am back with another Pinterest inspired recipe. You know I can never seem to follow a recipe correctly  so I have given up and accepted "wingin it"!

Tonight we made a Cheesy Hashbrown Bake with Smoked Sausage.

So simple. You need:
Smoked sausage
potatoes
sour cream
cheese

First, shred your potatoes and make hashbrowns. 

I used my FAVORITE kitchen gadget, my cheapo Mandolin.
Seriously, pick one up. 
They are less than 10 bucks at Bed Bath and Beyond (Don't forget your coupon!)

Slice up your sausage and add a bug dollop of Sour Cream 
and a handful of cheese to your hashbrowns.
Add your favorite seasonings. I used salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. 

Mix thoroughly and spread in greased dish.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. 
I added a little more cheese to the top in the last five minutes of cooking.

and voila...
It does not look that appetizing but it was SO good! 

2 comments:

  1. That looks so easy and good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dish looks wonderful, and i will certainly have to try it out, it looks so tasty...yummy

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...